40 Best Forums for Nursing Students
Sometimes, as a nursing student, it can be overwhelming. You spend a lot of time studying, and working on practical skills. It can be difficult to accomplish what you need to, and keep from becoming discouraged sometimes. The good news is that there are others who know how you feel, and who have gone through the same things.
If you are looking for a way to connect with other nursing students, you can visit online forums. These forums can let you connect with fellow students, as well as find mentors and have questions about nursing school answered. You can also find good resources about other health care fields, as well as get career help and information. Here are 40 forums that nursing students can use:
- Nursing Student: AllNurses.com offers a number of forums for nurses. This forum, though, is designed specifically for nursing students.
- Student Nursing: Another great forum aimed at nursing students. This one is from Nurse.com, a site that offers a number of helpful resources for students, nurses and others.
- AllStudentNurses: This Yahoo! group is a great forum for asking questions, sharing your own experiences and finding connections and support.
- Nursing Crib: You can connect with others through the forum at Nursing Crib. The site is aimed at student nurses, and can provide plenty of support and resources.
- The Student Nurse Forum: Offers plenty of support and encouragement to nurses and nursing students. A great place to connect, as well as get useful information.
- Ultimate Nurse Forum: Learn about what it’s like to be a nurse, and get some support during your studies. Helpful resources on a number of subjects.
- Nurse Forum: You can join the conversation about nursing, and being a student nurse. You can also join in on off-topic subjects. A great place to unwind.
- Nursing Voices: Plenty of interesting nurses to connect with. Get encouragement, support and advice.
- Nurse POV Forums: These forums from AdvanceWeb offers you the chance to discuss nursing issues and find support.
- NurseConnect.com: You can browse these forums, looking for different subjects. Get helpful tips, and find support.
- NurseZone: Offers some great discussions and forums. Find information for students, and connect with other nurses.
- Nurse and Professional Nursing Forum: This is a forum at StudentDoc.com, aimed at nurses and nursing students. A great resource.
- WeTheNurses.com: Interesting forums on a variety of nursing subjects. Find support, get some student tips and find out about a nursing career.
- Nursing Forum: Discuss nursing, the latest health headlines and more at the Topix nursing forum.
- Nursing: You can visit this MedZilla forum for information specifically related to nursing and nursing issues. A great place for students to discuss issues of concern.
General Health and Medical Forums
You can find nurses and nursing students on general health and medical forums as well. Connect with people in other medical careers, including doctors, technicians and others. A great way to widen your scope as a nursing student.
- MD Health Forum: This medical forum is meant for health care professionals. Interact with doctors and other medical workers.
- MedicalMingle: A social network and forum for health care professionals. Includes connections for nurses.
- HealthBoards: This is a great place to go if you are interested in exchanging ideas with other health care professionals, from doctors to nurses.
- MomMD: Forums aimed at women in the medical fields. Great opportunity to connect with other health care professionals and students.
- eHealth Forum: General boards related to different careers in health care. Great for nursing students, and for information on health.
- Discovery Health Forums: You can join in the discussion on health issues. A great place to go for resources, headlines and advice on being a nursing student.
- PsychForums: If you are interested in being a mental health nurse, this forum site can be useful.
- Health Talk: Share advice, ask questions and connect with others.
- Nat Med Talk: This is an interesting forum aimed at those involved in natural medicine. Worthwhile for the nursing student.
- MedHelp: Consider this if you want to ask questions. A great forum for nursing students.
- Medical Sciences Forum: This resource is found on Physics.com and offers some great discussions that student nurses might find useful.
- WebMD Communities: Find other nurses, or those interested in the same issues you are. A great place to exchange information.
Career and Job Forums
- Nursing Link: This is a great nursing forum from Monster.com. Includes plenty of job postings, career advice, and the ability to connect with seasoned professionals.
- The Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers: Helpful information on nursing jobs and careers.
- Nurse RN Jobs Forum: A great source of information on jobs from Indeed.com.
- NurseSpot: Jobs, career tips and news related to nursing. Plenty of help from others who have a little more experience.
- Nursing Informatics Jobs: A fascinating forum that can help you find a job in nursing informatics. A great resource if you are interested in some of the intersections between technology and health care.
- Just for Nurses: This U.K. site is meant to help nurses. Includes helpful career links, a job board and more information that nurses might find useful.
- Hospital Dream Jobs: A great place to go if you are looking for a health care job in a hospital after you finish nursing school.
- Nursing Job Source: A job forum meant to help nurses find jobs. A great place to look at if you are interested in nursing careers.
- Nurse-Recruiter.com: If you are interested in travel nursing, this is a forum that can help you. Plenty of help for nurses looking for jobs.
- Nursing Jobs on CareerBuilder.com: Find nursing jobs on this forum. Great career tips and more.
- NurseJungle.com: Share your stories and insights, and get career ideas.
- Healthcare Jobs: Get career tips, share your knowledge, and find jobs.
- Medical Jobs: Job forum aimed at helping you with your health care career.
Did you enjoy this article?